CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

A Mean Shoe Game.. For Dummies


For my last post I had to go a little off topic, mainly because I has to speak a little about the chris Brown situation. But back to business... To get you Swag right its important to have a good shoe game. What Do I mean by this? A mean shoe game refers to having a wide variety of sneakers for example NIKE air forces, air max's, dunks, or any Jordan sneaker. Its important to have a nice collection of new or somewhat new shoes. With any outfit you must have shoes that match, not just a plain white or black shoe. But more so a shoe that has at least one color that matches the outfit, like a yellow or blue. Take a look at a few of mine:)


Do you think I have an addiction?
What does your shoe game look like?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! These are all your shoes!??!