CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

SCARVES THE NEW HOTTNESS!!


A new fashion trend that you may have seen, if not you must have been living under a rock for the past 6 months. This trend has been hitting the world by storm, scarves are being worn all over even in warmer regions of the U.S. These scarves are usually worn with a graphic t-shirt that matches in color. This style can be taken to another level of "freshness" with a matching pair of sneakers(ie. nike dunks), and/or baseball cap. So take your style to a new level and get your swagger right with a designer scarf.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...maybe I have been living under a rock. I wear scarves all the time but I have never really noticed it becoming with everyone all over the US, or with the celebrity world...honestly though, I'm not sure I'm loving it a whole lot on the guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sean, I do like your blog. You have to comment on the Chris Brown situation, like to hear your take.

Anonymous said...

Definately, scarves are in now. I'm not big on accessory, but the idea..I think that's hot! Though I must say, only the goods can pull off the look.

Essence's Municipal Sound said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Essence's Municipal Sound said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Essence's Municipal Sound said...

Thanx for commenting, the scarves I am talking about wouldn't be seen in this area at all. This is in big cities where they actually have a stronger sense of fashion and style. The scarves are also designer scarves like Louis Vuitton, and Gucci.

And I'll definitely talk about the chris brown situation.